Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows organic group administrators to set some content types as "read-only". Read only types can't be posted by simple group members, but still can be posted by group managers and users with "administer nodes" permission. Wiki group types can't be set to read only.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,458
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!