Project status is an extension for drush which takes a list of Drupal platforms as arguments and returns a list of modules which are in use or not in use by the sites within these platforms. It is able to list all modules, or only those which are in use, by platform and site. By default it only reports on modules within sites/all/ or sites/default/, but it can optionally report on modules within site directories as well. Results are grouped by project (for example, the modules views and views_ui are shown together as views) unless an option is given to list each module separately.
In brief, this module was written to answer the question, "which modules in this shared platform are actually in use, and by which sites?"
Options are provided to filter the report by site and module name. At present no distinction is made between different versions of the same module, and core modules and modules provided by install profiles are ignored.
To install this module, place the directory
project_status in your
~/.drush directory. For instructions, see README.txt or run
drush project-status-enabled --help and
drush project-status-unenabled --help
This module was written for use in large-scale hosting environments built using the Aegir provisioning system, but has no dependencies on that code and can run anywhere Drush is installed.
- Drush 4.x: fully supported for use with both Drupal 6.x and 7.x
- Drush 5.x: fully supported for use with Drupal 7.x only
- Drupal 6.x: fully supported with Drush 4.x or 5.x
- Drupal 7.x: fully supported with Drush 5.x only
Drush 5.x is not recommended for use with Drupal 6.x or earlier. Using those versions together requires at minimum the patchfor drush 5.0 through 5.8. You can also expect NOTICE level errors from several contributed modules which worked correctly on Drush 4, and other random bugs caused by the fact that Drush 5 does stricter error checking and in general seems not to have been as thoroughly tested with Drupal 6 (understandably).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Drush, Utility
- Downloads: 1,212
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.