Workbench Moderation adds arbitrary moderation states to Drupal core's "unpublished" and "published" node states, and affects the behavior of node revisions when nodes are published. Moderation states are tracked per-revision; rather than moderating nodes, Workbench Moderation moderates revisions.
Workbench is a suite of modules which provide easier content management for content administrators. Each of the "Workbench" modules has been tested to work with the main Workbench module, and with the other modules in the Workbench suite. The Workbench suite is modular, allowing site builders to build the workflow that best suits the content administrators on their site. The Workbench suite provides authors, editors, and publishers with a unified interface for managing content relevant to them. It allows people to focus on content, rather than on learning Drupal.
Workbench Moderation may be run as a stand-alone module with no dependencies; however, certain features are available only when the Workbench module is also enabled.
Development is sponsored by Palantir.net.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 25,393 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 319,743
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: June 28, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.