Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds a weight option to enabled node types. Nodes with lower weight will float to the top of lists, while heavier items will sink.
You might be interested in reading Comparison of Node Ordering Modules.
This is useful for sorting non-chronological nodes like bios, e-commerce products, or whatever you would like.
Nodes will be sorted first by stickiness, then by weight, then by creation date.
With support for 7.x, the support for 5.x ends. It is available as-is only.
Version 7.x-3.x is currently the recommended and supported release for Drupal 7. It is a complete rewrite to take advantage of new features available in Drupal 7. The 7.x-1.x version is no longer supported. Version 6.x-1.x will remain the recommended and supported release for Drupal 6.
As with all contributed modules, when considering submitting an issue:
- Read the documentation (two or three times is better). Don't forget the handbook pages.
- Review the existing issues list. (Don't forget to select "<all>" for the "Status" field.)
- Gather all the appropriate information. This may include (but is not limited to):
- Drupal version.
- Browser type and version.
- Database type and version.
- Error messages, if any.
- Module settings.
Development version status
The development versions (-dev, which rolls up at Noon and Midnight GMT) are where the newest stuff is, including any bug fixes and new features. We try to make sure it is tested before we commit anything, but occasionally a bug will get by us. Your help on testing this code is greatly appreciated. The translation templates may not always be up-to-date in the dev releases.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Content Display
- Reported installs: 47,905 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 215,138
- Last modified: September 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.