Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The DRUPAL-6--2-0 branch works well with the Node Reference / Embed Media Browser (nrembrowser) module to bring Media-like functionality to d6!
Styles are containers to group similar field display formatters. For example, a style on a Filefield may contain several formatters based on the mimetype or stream, while a style on a node reference might display various formatters based on the referenced node type.
By itself, this module does nothing. Rather, it provides an API available for use by other modules. The Media Styles module, bundled with the Media module, is a fully featured module utilizing the API.
hook_styles_default_containers() hook_styles_default_styles() hook_styles_default_presets() hook_styles_default_containers_alter(&$style) hook_styles_default_styles_alter(&$style) hook_styles_default_presets_alter(&$style)
See http://groups.drupal.org/node/35206 for a quick background.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Media, Views
- Reported installs: 11,272 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 269,717
- Last modified: February 17, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!