This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Basically, the module will allow an administrator to set up a file field with multiple supported types, such as image, audio, or pdf, and have the formatter display according to the file type. So that if an editor uploaded an image, it might use an Imagecache preset to resize it; a pdf might be displayed in a similarly sized iframe; an audio file in a small player; a text file might be displayed inline; etc.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, File Management, Media, Views
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,446
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.