Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Una descripción en Español se puede ver aquí
This module adds a path
user/login/google which redirects the user to Google Accounts for authentication.
After Google API has returned the user to your site, the module compares the email address provided by Google. If your site already has an account with the same email address, user is logged in. If not, a new user account is created.
Login process can be initiated from the "Google" button in the Social Auth block. Alternatively, site builders can place (and theme) a link to
user/login/google wherever on the site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 54
- Last modified: February 4, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!