This project is part of the Drupal Social Initiative.
The Social API harmonizes social networking services in Drupal, providing an extensible module that allows integration of modules for user login, autoposting, and social widgets.
The Social API project is also based on other 3 main components:
Social Auth: implements methods and templates that will be used by login-related modules
Social Post: provides methods to allow autoposting to social network’s accounts
Social Widgets: allows sub-modules to add functionality to add widgets (like buttons, embedded content) to node, blocks, etc.
These are the sub-modules which work on top of the projects mentioned above:
- Social Auth Google: User login/registration through a Google account
- Social Auth Facebook: User login/registration through a Facebook account
- Social Auth Twitter: User login/registration through a Twitter account
- Social Post Twitter: Allow autoposting tasks with Twitter.
- Facebook Widgets Buttons: Allows site builders to add Facebook buttons (like, send, and send) to a block or a specific content type.
Social API Examples
Well-documented examples of projects implementing a social network integration for Social API can be found at: https://github.com/drupalsocialinitiative/social_api_examples
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 87 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 620
- Last modified: January 13, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.