Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by gvso on
This project is part of the Drupal Social Initiative.
Social Post is part of the Social API. It provides a common interface for creating modules related to autoposting to social network services.
- This module defines a path /admin/config/social-api/social-post which displays a table of implementers (modules to autopost to social network services on users' behalf).
- This module does not restrict the way an implementer module provides its functionality. This allows the implementers to adapt to the social network's requirements they implement.
- Social Post Twitter: Provides integration with Twitter.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 22 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 360
- Last modified: February 5, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!