Use this module when you are running multiple Drupal sites from a single code base (multisite) and you need a different robots.txt file for each one. This module generates the robots.txt file dynamically and gives you the chance to edit it, on a per-site basis, from the web UI.
Note: You must delete or rename the robots.txt file in the root of your Drupal installation for this module to display its own robots.txt file(s).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multisite, Utility
- Reported installs: 24,043 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 296,915
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: March 13, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.