The self documenting REST API module provides automatic API documentation for your REST API.
Whilst building your site, be sure to complete help documentation for each field as you add them to your entities.
This module will then introspect the available REST routes as well as views that contain REST Export displays and automatically build API documentation pages for your REST API.
- List of endpoints.
- Required fields and values.
- Configure the end-points listed.
- Provide an overview of API.
- Auto-parses doc-block summary for controller methods.
Be sure to add help documentation for each field as you add it to your entity, the module uses those values to document the format and example values for each field.
See the Roadmap tag for issues on road-map prior to a 1.0 release.
None, please use the issue queue to report and problems experienced.
Last updated for Core against commit 2c6cd92 - September 25th
Use the REST UI module for simple point and click configuration of your REST API end-points.
Inspired by the Symfony NelmioApiDocBundle which provides similar functionality for Symfony based REST APIs.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Fields, Import/Export, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 77 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,362
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: March 25, 2015