This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Reference Table Formatter allows you to render a table of fields on the target entity of a variety of different reference field types.
Currently support reference fields are:
- Entity Reference table
- Field Collection table
- Commerce Product Reference table
- Taxonomy Term Reference table
- Paragraphs table
- ...request additional field type
The field formatter supports the following options:
- Which fields to render.
- The view mode to pull display data from.
- Hiding empty columns.
- Display a header of field names.
If you need more control over the output of the table, you might consider views + EVA.
Drupal 8 support is in early stages and covers much of the functionality from the Drupal 7 version listed above.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 336 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,096
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 6 February 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.