This module allows you to generate the following printer-friendly versions of any node:
- Printer-friendly version (webpage format) (at
- PDF version (at
- EPUB version (at
- Send by email (at
where nid is the node id of content to render.
By editing the default print.css or specifying your own CSS file and/or the print.tpl.php files, it is possible to change the look of the output page to suit your taste. For a more fine-grained customization, it is possible to use a template file named print[--html|--mail|--pdf][--node--node-type].tpl.php located in the current theme directory, where node-type is Drupal's node type (e.g. page, story, etc.).
You must install one of the following third-party tools to generate PDFs:
Or one of these extra PDF generation modules:
You must install the following third-party tool to generate EPUBs:
- PHPePub (only in the 7.x-2.x branch)
Please follow the instructions in the INSTALL.txt files carefully.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Import/Export, Mail, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 67,355 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 822,755
- Last modified: December 27, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.