This module allows you to generate the following printer-friendly versions of any node:
- Printer-friendly version (webpage format) (at
- PDF version (at
- EPUB version (at
- Send by email (at
where nid is the node id of content to render.
Important: The current versions of the module require at least Drupal 6.11 or 7.0. They will not work in older versions.
By editing the default print.css or specifying your own CSS file and/or the print.tpl.php files, it is possible to change the look of the output page to suit your taste. For a more fine-grained customization, it is possible to use a template file named:
- Drupal 6: print[_html|_mail|_pdf][.node-node-type].tpl.php
- located in either the current theme or the module directory.
- Drupal 7: print[--html|--mail|--pdf][--node--node-type].tpl.php
- located in the current theme directory.
Where node-type is Drupal's node type (e.g. page, story, etc.).
You must install one of the following third-party tools to generate PDFs:
You must install the following third-party tool to generate EPUBs:
- PHPePub (only in the 7.x-2.x branch)
Please follow the instructions in the INSTALL.txt files carefully.
If you like the module, support me on Gittip.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Import/Export, Mail, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 72,076 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 632,087
- Last modified: December 2, 2014