This module builds user profiles as nodes, which opens the opportunity to use the Content Construction Kit (CCK). So it's possible to make use of the field types, which are available for CCK. The integration of the views module allows one to easily build customizable user listings or even user searches.
Furthermore it allows one
- to build nodeprofiles consisting of several content types,
- to build different nodeprofiles for different roles or
- to build multiple (different kind of) nodeprofiles for the same users.
Note: You can find further information regarding this project on my drupal blog.
There is also a related discussion group on groups.drupal.org: profiles-as-nodes
This project has been initially created as Google Summer of Code 06 project: project description
Status: There won't be any active development in the drupal 5 version or earlier any more.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community, Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Downloads: 8,671
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.