Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a flexible module that provides a userfriendly wizard for creating and editing several nodes.
The module can be used to provide a user friendly wizard for creating and editing several nodes. You can use the module to create a "route" which leads users through multiple pages, which can be e.g. a node creation form or a node display.
- Build a route that assists your users by creating several nodes of different types.
- Build a node based user profile which consists of multiple content types in conjunction with the nodeprofile or content profile project
The 6.x version has been substantially overhauled! Upgraders from 5.x have a look at the UPGRADE.txt file for important changes! Now the module fully leverage drupal's multistep forms!
Dependency (5.x only)
Subform Element (for the 5.x version only)
- Integrate with the rules module.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 82 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,450
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!