This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Note: It's advised that you install this module right after installing your site (or before adding content). Switching storage handler involves a migration of existing content which needs work.
Multiversion will convert all core content entities on your site to be revisionable. This includes but is not limited to, nodes, taxonomy terms, comments, block content.
It also enhances the Entity API by providing a global identifier for all revisions, handling revision trees (by tracking revision parents) and changing the delete operation to write a new "deleted" revision so that it can be restored if needed.
- Workspace to get a simple UI for creating and switching between workspaces
- Deploy to get a UI for deploying content between workspaces
- RELAXed Web Services to get the ability to deploy content between workspaces across sites
- Trash to restore deleted entities
Visit drupaldeploy.org for more information on this suite of modules.
- Multiversion requires 64 bit integers, this therefore requires 64 bit hardware and a 64 bit version of PHP.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export
- Reported installs: 305 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 39,214
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 5 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.