Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a generic RESTful API for all content entities. It extends the core REST API with better support for translations, revisions, file attachments, UUID references etc.
The API is based on the CouchDB replication protocol and the Multiversion module handle the underlying entity storage to support complex bi-directional content replication scenarios across a network of sites or environments. The API also provides the ability for clients to subscribe to real-time change notifications.
If you have not installed RELAXed Web Services with composer you will need to run
composer require relaxedws/replicator:dev-master in your Drupal root directory, or use Composer Manager, to make sure all dependencies are added.
Decoupled, offline-capable front-end sites
At DrupalCon New Orleans this session will be presented on the topic: https://events.drupal.org/neworleans2016/sessions/offline-capable-decoup...
Visit drupaldeploy.org to learn more about the suite that this module is part of.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export
- Reported installs: 333 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,644
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 17, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!