The basic Migrate framework is going into core for Drupal 8 - but not all of it. The core migrate module will implement the underlying framework, while the migrate_drupal module will support simple upgrades from Drupal 6 and Drupal 7. The rest of the migration functionality from Drupal 7 will be left to contrib to implement. This project is the contrib functionality for CSV files. It was decided to distribute the functionality among separate modules/projects (such as one for the UI/drush support, one for additional source plugins, etc.)
A super simple CSV example, using the CSV that is utilized in this project's Unit Tests is available from https://github.com/heddn/d8_custom_migrate. And a blog post that explains the working parts of that migration can be found at https://www.mtech-llc.com/blog/lucas-hedding/migrating-using-csv.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Import/Export
- Reported installs: 1,708 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,579
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.