Maxlength allows you to set maximum length of any field on any form making use of the form API. This includes fields created using the UI. (Example: any text field on a node)
In D6 Maxlength allows you to set maximum lengths to the body, title and CCK textfields of any content type (node).
- 2.x has been developed by a_c_m and dereine on top of original 1.x work completed by mariuss
- 3.x is a port from maxlength_js, originaly developed by jm.federico and johnnygamba and sponsored by Seed EM. Upgrade from 7.x-2.x is available.
Use 7.x-3.x in D7
7.x-3.x is a re-write of the module making use of all the improvements made in D7.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 24,588 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 152,602
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 13, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.