Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Maxlength allows you to set maximum length of any field on any form making use of the form API. This includes fields created using the UI. (Example: any text field on a node)
In D6 Maxlength allows you to set maximum lengths to the body, title and CCK textfields of any content type (node).
- 2.x has been developed by a_c_m and dereine on top of original 1.x work completed by mariuss
- 3.x is a port from maxlength_js, originaly developed by jm.federico and johnnygamba and sponsored by Seed EM. Upgrade from 7.x-2.x is available.
Use 7.x-3.x in D7
7.x-3.x is a re-write of the module making use of all the improvements made in D7.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 24,599 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 133,980
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 12, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.