Connect your online store to MailChimp to learn more about your customers and increase your return on investment. MailChimp's e-commerce features capture detailed purchase data from your customers that you can use to create personalized campaigns and Automation workflows.
The module supports Drupal Commerce out of the box. If you'd prefer an Ubercart integration, check out our latest alpha release that does just that.
For more information about MailChimp for E-Commerce, please see:
To add MailChimp list subscription to your checkout experience, use the MailChimp Subscription field provided by the MailChimp module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 75 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 701
- Last modified: 10 April 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.