This module creates an entity that may be used in panel panes to create fieldable entity panes. These panes can be created either directly in the Panels UI or in a separate administrative UI and later added.
Once added, they can appear in the "Add content" dialog to be easily reused. Since they are fieldable entities, they can contain any kind of data that field API can provide.
Each entity supports revisions, and any revision can be made current without having to make a new revision.
Access control is provided by the CTools access method, for both view and edit access.
Bundles are supported and can be added via the UI or hook_entity_info_alter().
A Trello board is being used to help coordinate development.
This module is sponsored by iO1, iVillage and IMA Lab.
- Organic Groups Fieldable Panels Panes: This is a bridge module to ease simultaneous usage of Organic Groups, Fieldable Panels Panes and Panelizer.
- Entity cache: FPP provides support for using the entity cache module.
- Panels Cache Expiration: Trigger cache expiration of other objects when FPPs are changed.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 17,695 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 199,491
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: May 4, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.