- Pretty paths will be generated as "
- By default, a segment will look like: "
- Custom coder plugins, allow to override the default segment representation.
- The taxonomy coder outputs the id: "
- The taxonomy pathauto coder leverages pathauto aliases to create even prettier paths: "
- Pager & breadcrumbs supported.
- Supports the optional Current Search Blocks "current_search" module of Facet API.
Since beta1, no Search API patches are required any more, see
Since alpha9, you need Search API 1.3 or apply .
Since alpha8, paths aren't sorted by default but you may enable this at the admin config page.
Since alpha6, it should also work with Apache Solr Search Integration.
Since alpha2, pretty paths are opt-in! Make sure to enable them in the admin config page.
Your help is needed and appreciated!
Please provide reviews, report bugs and provide patches in the issue queue. Here are some guidelines for helping maintainers in the issue queue. I am also willing to get co-maintainers on board :)
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Path Management, Search, SEO
- Reported installs: 8,312 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 66,742
- Last modified: March 8, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.