Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
ERPAL is a centralized and web based business management distribution for software developers and service providers. It enables you to manage business processes with ONE smart toolbox that includes all the following features out of the box:
- CRM (contact and activity management)
- Project management (timetracking, payments, Agil and fixed price, expenses, Gantt charts, requirement management) with Freelancer support
- Document management and document creation
- Contract management with recurring invoices
- Employee management (overtime, holidays, costs)
- Invoice creation and PDF export
- ...and many other features
ERPAL's goal is to have ONE TOOL to consolidate all the different business processes to reduce the time you spend with administration and project controlling. The ERPAL system enables you to manage all your everyday business tasks in one integrated smart solution.
Please ensure that your server environment matches the following requirements:
- PHP >= 5.3
- PHP memory limit >= 128 MB
- PHP Max execution time >= 120
- MySQL max_allowed_packet >= 20MB
- Apache mod_rewrite enabled
- Having APC or another op-code cache installed is recommended to speed up processing of PHP scripts
ERPAL is not yet tested with SQLite so please use this only in experimental environment.
Want to build your own flexible business application?
If you love the idea of building powerful business applications with Drupal, you may consider using ERPAL Platform as a base for your business application. ERPAL Platform is flexible and open to customize. For more information please see the ERPAL Platform project page.
ERPAL as a Drupal distribution uses many modules to build the features ERPAL provides. It is very important to ensure the consistency of all these modules. Also we have some patches applied. Not to lose consistency of these modules it is important only to update the complete distribution and not only single modules. For more details please see how to update ERPAL.
We also have a section of ERPAL videos where you can learn how to use ERPAL and how to dive into the great features:
- A complete overview
- Working with the CRM
- Project management
- Controlling of revenue and expenses in projects
- Automation recurring contracts
- Reporting and business analytics
- Employee timekeeping
- Configure and customize
This project is developed by Bright Solutions. We also offer paid Drupal and ERPAL support and development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 101 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 84,674
- Last modified: August 10, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.