Elimai means Simplicity in Tamil Language. This is a simple responsive theme with minimum colors. This theme has been developed with the Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Bootstrap Carousel
- Responsive Theme
- Configurable Social Block for RSS Feed and Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pintrest.
- Sass Compass Support
- 1 Column and 2 Columns layout
- Total of 6 Regions
- Install the theme as all the usual ways.
- If you are installing with Drush, Please make sure that the first letter of the theme is in Capital.
drush dl Elimai
Framework option settings are avaialbe at appearance -> elimai -> settings
- By default the theme is pointing to the Bootstrap CDN
- By using the Libraries API module, the Bootstrap can be downloaded from the Twitter Bootstrap Site and place it in the "sites/all/libraries/bootstrap" folder.
- You can also place the Twitter Bootstrap library in your themes folder
- Simple method of adding slides to the carousel using multiple values field.
- Alt attribute for images
- Control options for arrows and bullets.
- Fields for capturing slide title and caption.
- Download and configure the jQuery Update module to use jQuery 1.7 or higher.
- Enable Bootstrap Carousel in theme settings
- Select number of slides and click save to add more images.
- Upload images and enter slide title and slide caption
- 1200px x 480px is the recommended slide image size.
Version Upgrade Notes
During the version upgrade the entire Elimai theme folder will be replaced with a new copy of the code, make sure you backup the Elimai/libraries/bootstrap folder if you have chosen that option under the theme settings.
The theme has been tested on following browsers. Firefox, Chrome browsers and Safari