This module provides a Context reaction which redirects to a given internal or external url if the context conditions are met.
You could use this module to redirect users of specific roles to a page of your choice, or redirect them based on a path in the site (node/2, 'page.htm') to another page or external URL (http://www.google.com). Dozens of conditions can be cooked up with Context and redirect users to where they need to go.
Bug reports & feature requests are very welcome.
Initial development was sponsored by Frontkom (Norway).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,321 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,056
- Last modified: 30 October 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.