This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows you to search for users via text fields in directly their content profile nodes.
The module lets you define which fields to search by default and permits you to filter output by role. It does not use or extend Drupals built-in user search.
If you're after a Drupal 7 version, please have a look at Profile Field Search instead.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 45 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,677
- Last modified: 9 December 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.