Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Note: As of 15-01-2014, this module appears to no longer be supported. If you are interested in taking this module over, please reply to the issue.
Automated Text Review has been succeeded by Text Review, which offers the same review methods, plus new ones. It can also review UI texts using Coder.
Tarballs or translation files cannot automatically be reviewed. To review translations, Text Review will be integrated with Localization client and/or Localization server.
Download Text Review to replace Automated Text Review.
Automated Text Review reviews texts from virtually any source and in virtually any way possible:
- Drupal code (using POTX).
- Translation files.
*.tar.gzfiles that contain any of the above (using GNU Tar).
- Blacklist review; filter out illegal words and phrases.
- Similarity review; check how similar texts are.
- Spell check.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,090
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.