Note: As of 15-01-2014, this module appears to no longer be supported. If you are interested in taking this module over, please reply to the issue.
Text Review is a bundle of modules that allows you to review texts in a variety of ways and display the results within the text.
- Content, CCK fields and their revisions
- Comments (and their revisions using Comment Revisions)
- Everything that uses the Text Review input filter
- UI texts (using Coder and Translation template extractor)
- Difference percentage
- Manually configured blacklists and whitelists
- Similarity percentage
- Spell check
- Word count
Possible use cases
- View differences between content (node) and comment revisions, much like Diff.module.
- Check if a module's UI texts are written in correct US English and according to the guidelines.
Text sources, review methods and defusers (methods to ignore certain pieces of texts) can be added and overridden by other modules. See trevi.api.php. The central module acts as a hub for different review methods and text sources. This means that if you add a text source, it can be reviewed with all available methods directly.
Text Review is developed by My name is Bart - web & events.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Evaluation/Rating, Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 27 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,770
- Last modified: December 2, 2014