This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module implements a revision system for comments. Features include:
- View / revert / delete comment revisions
- Adds Comment Revision role permissions
- Transparent automatic revisions
- Option to limit the number of revisions kept
- Option to include a revision log message
The current Drupal 6 release has been tested pretty thoroughly and is stable enough for a production environment. The Drupal 7 development branch is still experimental. It's fine for use on new installations, but it doesn't currently upgrade old revisions to the new schema.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 140 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,468
- Last modified: 22 June 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.