This project is an implementation of the Amazon Product Advertising API.
It's modular in design, with a central "Pure API" component that interacts with Amazon, and optional modules to handle expanded data for additional product types, features like wish-lists and customer reviews, etc.
Major Update - 2/9/17
The Amazon Product Advertisement API module requires serious attention and has been severally ignored the last 3-4 years.
The Drupal 7 version requires updates, but for the most part is relatively stable.
The Drupal 8 version is a joke (my fault - kamescg) and really should have never been released, because it was really just a rudimentary port from the Drupal 7 version.
Enough requests have been made that I think it's merits some developer love to re-launch this module, so it can serve the Drupal community and the many people who I assume are earning an income using the Amazon Product Advertisement API Module.
I'm thinking about starting a public fund, so we can ensure the module will continue to have support, so if anybody is interested in either funding the project or becoming a sponsored developer, please contact me directly (kamescg) or open an issue ticket, so everyone can get involved.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Media
- Reported installs: 1,679 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 71,311
- Last modified: February 9, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.