A Seattle-based freelance developer.
- Member for
- 9 years 5 months
- Over 50 edits
My main contribution to Drupal has been the Better Exposed Filters module. Working closely with Views has given me the opportunity to provide patches to Views, CTools and now Drupal core with the inclusion of Views in D8.
I am a regular contributor to the local Seattle Drupal meetup.
Credited on 32 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Better Exposed Filters (409 commits)
- Amazon Product Advertisement API (32 commits)
- Strict (27 commits)
- Amazon Product API (16 commits)
- AWS SDK (16 commits)
- Dropbox App (14 commits)
- FTP Gallery (13 commits)
- The former location of Better Exposed Filters (10 commits)
- Sassy Framework (8 commits)
- Facets (8 commits)
- Taxonomy single tag (5 commits)
- Comment Settings (5 commits)
- Twig Globals (5 commits)
- Override Views Exposed Options (4 commits)
- Drupal Module Upgrader (1 commit)
- Node Edit URL (1 commit)
- Basic (1 commit)
- Render Unhasher (1 commit)
- Console (1 commit)
- Sassy (1 commit)
- Chaos tool suite (ctools) (1 commit)
- Views Twig (1 commit)
- Twig input filter (1 commit)
- Total: 581 commits
mikeker helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.