Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2009-106
- Project: Agreement (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2009-November-18
- Security risk: Moderately Critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
The Agreement module enables the display of a text-based agreement (think "Terms of Service") that users of a particular role must accept before they are given access to the site. The module does not sanitize some of the user-supplied fields, leading to a Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
- Agreement module for Drupal 6.x prior to Agreement 6.x-1.2
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Agreement module, there is nothing you need to do.
Upgrade to the latest version:
- If you use the Agreement module for Drupal 6.x upgrade to Agreement 6.x-1.2
- Reported by Dylan Wilder-Tack
- Fixed by Yuriy Babenko, the module maintainer.
The security team for Drupal can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the form at http://drupal.org/contact.