Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I used this tutorial to get MAMP up and running.
The next mission is getting drush to work on this setup.
1. Downloaded latest version of Drush to my Desktop and unzipped.
2. Dragged the unzipped directory to /usr/bin/drush
3. Chmoded /usr/bin/drush/drush to become executable as instructed in README.txt.
4. Created the following alias to drush in spencerHD/Users/spencer/.profile):
5. Logged out and logged back in.
6. Navigated to my Drupal 6.14 site at Applications/MAMP/htdocs/localttc and tried "drush status" but no luck. -bash: drush: command not found
I'm curious to know if I did something wrong or need to look at another angle to get this running. It looks like a great module so if you have any suggestions or tips I'd be grateful.
Thank you very much.