- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2009-010
- Project: Plus 1 (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2009 March 18
- Security risk: Not critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
The Plus 1 module provides a voting widget for content that records votes using Ajax.
The URL for voting is vulnerable to cross-site request forgeries (CSRF) making it possible for users to unknowingly vote for content.
- Versions of Plus 1 prior to 6.x-2.6
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Plus 1 module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use Plus 1 for Drupal 6.x upgrade to Plus 1 6.x-2.6
See also the Plus 1 project page.
Greg Knaddison of the Drupal security team.
The security contact for Drupal can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the form at http://drupal.org/contact.