Posted by japerry on
This version of ctools for Drupal 6 covers 2 moderate security issues, and is recommended for any site using ctools. See SA-CONTRIB-2014-013
Changes since 2012-11-14:
- Remove username from showing on node autocomplete responses.
- Maintain permissions for referenced content fields for book module.
- Backport #1704894 and #1724332 both by tim.plunkett
- #1444006 by gdl and #1697538 by RedRat. Unicode compilation failure in PHP > 5.3.18.
- Fix unescaped node title in page title
Last updated: February 12, 2014 - 15:58View change notices for this release
Official release from tag: