Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Follow up for
in the translation add/edit form, fields that are not translated (have the same value in the content and all translations) have a (all languages) hint on them. The parts of a synchronized field that are the same in all languages do not have a hint. This is confusing/misleading.
Put a note that the field is sync'd in the edit
- (done) create initial patch to add the hint
- review approach and suggest better strategy (see #18)
- iterate on improving patch (doc on creating patch: http://drupal.org/node/1424598 includes link to interdiff instructions)
- add screenshots of interface
- improve steps to test
Steps to test
It helps to do this once without the patch to see the interface before.
Then repeat with the patch.
- install a fresh drupal 8 [with the most recent patch applied] (from git or simplytest.me)
- enable the content translation module under Extend
- configure it to add a couple languages
- configure the content language settings to turn on translation for content that has something to synchronize, like images. Article works.
- Create article and add an image.
User interface changes
No ui changes
No API changes expected.
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,728 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 53,640 pass(es). View