Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Steps to reproduce
- Install and configure node export
- Create a view and add bulk operations
- Add node export to bulk operations list
- Visit the view, select some nodes and choose "Node export" from the operations menu
Export file and textarea
Error 500 with logs
[Wed Dec 19 12:08:15 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function _views_bulk_operations_adjust_selection() in [...]/modules/contrib/node_export/node_export.module on line 300
Modules and versions
- node_export 7.x-1.x-dev
- Views (views) 7.x-3.5
- Views Bulk Operations (views_bulk_operations) 7.x-3.1
Whats going on?
VBO has updated their code base (commit 6db047f9c59ab368846dbf5f169dcae581fed74a to fix #1367644) and the function no longer exists. The most similarly named function (views_bulk_operations_adjust_selection) has vastly different arguments and causes further errors. A similar function (views_bulk_operations_direct_adjust) takes similar arguments. I'm not sure if its a feature-for-feature migrate but it seems to be working ok (not fully tested).
(simple) Patch to follow.