Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2012-129
- Project: Activism (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2012-08-29
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Access Bypass
The Activism module is an attempt to standardize the way online advocacy tools are built in Drupal 6. It ships with and creates a "Campaign" content type which is always viewable, even when an administrator unpublishes it or otherwise restricts viewing access.
- Activism 6.x-2.0.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Activism module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Activism module for Drupal 6.x, upgrade to Activism 6.x-2.1
Also see the Activism project page.
- Stella Power of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.