Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Module Installation (with Drush, for advanced users)
If you haven't already, download the following modules then download and enable the DrupalGap module:
# drush dl services libraries views_datasource # drush dl drupalgap # drush en drupalgap
1. Download the DrupalGap module and upload it to your 'sites/all/modules' directory.
2. Download The DrupalGap Module Dependencies
- Taxonomy (included in Drupal core)
- Views JSON (included in the Views Datasource module)
- REST Server* (included in the Services module)
3. Enable the DrupalGap module dependencies listed above.
4. Enable the DrupalGap module.
5. Flush all of your Drupal caches.
DrupalGap User Permissions
There are a few permissions that you should consider enabling to take advantage of the features within DrupalGap:
- Get vocabularies (anonymous user, authenticated user)
- Get terms (anonymous user, authenticated user)
- Save file information (authenticated user)
- Get a system variable (anonymous user, authenticated user)
- View user profile (anonymous user, authenticated user)
Once you have installed the DrupalGap module, verify DrupalGap was enabled properly by visiting:
If the 'System Connect' test is successful you are ready to go! If not, please see the Troubleshooting Topics for more information.