Module Installation (with Drush, for advanced users)
If you haven't already, download the following modules then download and enable the DrupalGap module:
# drush dl services libraries views_datasource # drush dl drupalgap # drush en drupalgap
1. Download the DrupalGap module and upload it to your 'sites/all/modules' directory.
2. Download The DrupalGap Module Dependencies
- Taxonomy (included in Drupal core)
- Views JSON (included in the Views Datasource module)
- REST Server* (included in the Services module)
3. Enable the DrupalGap module dependencies listed above.
4. Enable the DrupalGap module.
5. Flush all of your Drupal caches.
DrupalGap User Permissions
There are a few permissions that you should consider enabling to take advantage of the features within DrupalGap:
- Get vocabularies (anonymous user, authenticated user)
- Get terms (anonymous user, authenticated user)
- Save file information (authenticated user)
- Get a system variable (anonymous user, authenticated user)
- View user profile (anonymous user, authenticated user)
Once you have installed the DrupalGap module, verify DrupalGap was enabled properly by visiting:
If the 'System Connect' test is successful you are ready to go! If not, please see the Troubleshooting Topics for more information.