Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2012-026
- Project: ZipCart (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2012-February-29
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Access bypass
ZipCart enables a site to provide users with Zip archives for downloads selected by the user.
Versions of ZipCart prior to 6.x-1.4 checks an incorrect permission when building archives. This vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that archive file addition is only permitted if Drupal's normal file download access check permits the user to download the file directly.
- ZipCart 6.x versions prior to 6.x-1.4.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed ZipCart module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the ZipCart module for Drupal 6.x, upgrade to ZipCart 6.x-1.4
See also the ZipCart project page.
- Chris Burgess the module maintainer
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.