- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2012-015
- Project: Managesite (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2012-January-25
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
This module provides a way to build a control panel similar to the one provided by Drupal 7 on the admin zone (/admin). The module doesn't sufficiently filter user supplied text in the administration settings. This vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that an attacker must have a role with the permission "administer managesite".
- Managesite 6.x-1.x versions prior to 6.x-1.1.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Managesite module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Managesite module for Drupal 6.x, upgrade to Managesite 6.x-1.1
See also the Managesite project page.
- jacinto capote robles the module maintainer
- Greg Knaddison of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.