- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2012-002
- Project: Lingotek Collaborative Translation (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2012-January-04
- Security risk: Critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
This module enables you to translate a website's content using tools provided by the Lingotek Collaborative Translation Network.
This vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that an attacker must have a role with the permission to edit or create node content types.
- Lingotek 6.x-1.x versions prior to
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Lingotek Collaborative Translation module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Lingotek module for Drupal 6.x, upgrade to
Lingotek 6.x-1.4Lingotek 6.x-1.40.
See also the Lingotek Collaborative Translation project page.
- Steven Blatnick the module maintainer
- Forest Monsen of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.