As Technical Director I oversee all major projects at Microserve and am responsible for ensuring successful project delivery and quality by establishing internal processes, standards, and overarching technical strategy.
I have 10 years experience working with web-based technologies including Drupal, managing software development teams, and architecting complex web-based applications and supporting infrastructure.
I enjoy the challenge of fast-paced agency life, ensuring successful project delivery across the board while improving efficiency and service quality.
- Member for
- 3 years 8 months
- Over 5 edits
Credited on 17 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Microserve distribution (108 commits)
- Extended block visibility (22 commits)
- Logentries (21 commits)
- Memcache API and Integration (17 commits)
- Fast database logging (17 commits)
- Services Basic Authentication (13 commits)
- jCarousel (10 commits)
- Drupal.org customizations (4 commits)
- Media Gallery (2 commits)
- DruStack Performance (2 commits)
- Environment modules (1 commit)
- Entity Construction Kit (ECK) (1 commit)
- Varnish (1 commit)
- Flag (1 commit)
- Total: 220 commits
markpavlitski helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.