As a Solutions Architect I manage a range of projects at Deeson and am responsible for ensuring successful project delivery and quality by providing technical oversight throughout the project lifecycle and by helping improve internal processes, standards, and technical strategy.
I have 10 years experience working with web-based technologies including Drupal, managing software development teams, and architecting complex web-based applications and supporting infrastructure.
I enjoy the challenge of fast-paced agency life, ensuring successful project delivery across the board while improving efficiency and service quality.
- Member for
- 4 years 2 weeks
- Over 5 edits
I have been working with Drupal professionally since early 2007 and have been actively contributing since 2012.
Credited on 13 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Microserve distribution (108 commits)
- Extended block visibility (22 commits)
- Logentries (21 commits)
- Memcache API and Integration (17 commits)
- Fast database logging (17 commits)
- Services Basic Authentication (13 commits)
- jCarousel (10 commits)
- Drupal.org customizations (4 commits)
- Media Gallery (2 commits)
- DruStack Performance (2 commits)
- Environment modules (1 commit)
- Entity Construction Kit (ECK) (1 commit)
- Varnish (1 commit)
- Flag (1 commit)
- Total: 220 commits
markpavlitski helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.