This module allows developers and themers to make use of the jCarousel jQuery plugin. It includes a developer API that other modules can use, as well as Views integration in the 2.0 version so that you can turn any list of content or images into a carousel.
- Built-in Views support.
- AJAX-loading of additional items as needed.
- Carousel pager/navigation to jump between multiple pages.
- Circular wrapping of items.
- API for direct usage of jCarousel without Views.
See the included README documentation for an introduction on using jCarousel.
Note that you will almost certainly need to do custom CSS in your theme in order to use this module. The default CSS only supports 100 pixel square items. A basic understanding of CSS is therefore required to use this module.
- Views (create carousels without coding)
Drupal 8 Roadmap
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 69,079 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 400,556
- Last modified: November 3, 2015