Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I am a driven individual who has worked with technology thought-leadership companies for over 10 years. In my career journey I have worked at every point in the process of product development. This has given me an extensive knowledge of product management from inception to pipeline to delivery.
I was part of the panel of Drupal community experts who authored The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7, written for several magazines (including Free Software Magazine) and lead marketing initiatives for Mozilla Firefox and Drupal.
Currently I work as a Technical Architect for Appnovation Technologies in beautiful Vancouver.
- Member for
- 12 years 5 months
- Over 10 edits
Credited on 3 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- CivicSpace Theme (43 commits)
- Add another (34 commits)
- SystemMask (17 commits)
- Bit.ly for Drupal (11 commits)
- Paranoid Drupal (10 commits)
- CCK Redirection (5 commits)
- Salesforce (5 commits)
- Recover (5 commits)
- MiniMenus (3 commits)
- Location (2 commits)
- [Automatic] Comment Translation (2 commits)
- TrackBack (2 commits)
- CCK Teaser (2 commits)
- volunteer (1 commit)
- External Language Interface (ELI) (1 commit)
- node privacy byrole (1 commit)
- Webform Payments (1 commit)
- Apache Solr Pages (1 commit)
- Bot Bible (1 commit)
- Total: 147 commits
Robin Monks helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.