Bit.ly for Drupal provides a rich API that other modules can use to access bit.ly functionality. This module integrates with bit.ly's OAuth 2.0 implementation, and requires a simple application to bit.ly for access.
This release contains only basic functionality, I am looking to the community to help with extending and expanding this module.
Working in this release:
- Ability for users to link their bit.ly accounts to their Drupal user profile
- Ability for site administrators to enter their API and oAuth details.
- Ability for other modules to shorten, expand, validate and view clicks and statistics for bit.ly URLs.
- Ability for site administrators to select j.mp as the preferred base URL.
- Shorten integration.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 205 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,405
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.