Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Enables custom requiring and hiding of designated modules at admin/modules. Good for Drupal distros and hosts.
A good example would be to prevent the disabling of the paranoia module, which prevents PHP from being run.
systemmask development has been sponsored by CivicSpaceLabs.org. After May 10, 2007 the module has been maintained by Robin Monks.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Security, Utility
- Downloads: 2,875
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.