This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Enables custom requiring and hiding of designated modules at admin/modules. Good for Drupal distros and hosts.
A good example would be to prevent the disabling of the paranoia module, which prevents PHP from being run.
systemmask development has been sponsored by CivicSpaceLabs.org. After May 10, 2007 the module has been maintained by Robin Monks.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Security, Utility
- Downloads: 2,921
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.