- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Blogging, Community, Education, Government, Non-profit, Publishing, Social Networking, Startups
- United States
- Washington, DC
- Usual project budget
- 20,000 to 400,000
Trellon is a strategy and development firm specializing in the work of non-profits, NGOs, academic institutions, government agencies and socially responsible businesses. We work with Drupal to build dynamic websites, mobile applications, CRM systems, and integrate with social networks to help organizations carry out missions that matter.
Trellon does more than just build websites. We work together with our clients as partners by understanding the goals they seek to accomplish, identifying the best ways to achieve them, implementing solutions that solve the problem and ensuring they are set up to be successful with it once everything is delivered. This kind of relationship lets us take an active role in your success by exploring ideas together and seeing your goals through to completion.
We also actively participate in the communities we care about. Our developers contribute to the Drupal and CiviCRM projects through contributions, patches, documentation, sponsorships and the like. Over 10% of company time going into contributions annually.
* Ongoing contributions to Drupal core, from version 4.7 through 7.
* A large list of modules going back for years. Mobile app generator and CRM Core are the ones we are working on right now. Some of the big ones we have contributed to include ctools, coder tough love, open layers, services, case tracker, embed, menu token, webform bonus pack, and flexinode.
Others include activism, petition, teleport, sphere, module dependency browser, log search, affiliate, petition, dashboard, interface, affiliate, ssl users, views roundabout, path breadcrumb, openacadept, spam, clipper, game, bot, devel, wysiwyg ckeditor nice, spaces field access, custom 403, scribd, scribd field, apachesolr_multisitesearch, transport, Vote Up/Down.
* Ongoing documentation efforts.
* Participation in various IRC channels.
* Trellon frequently sponsors Drupal events. We have been a platinum / gold sponsor of every Drupalcon since Segzed and sponsor a minimum of 6 Drupalcamps each year.
techsoldaten, CEO, Chief Internet Strategist
cr0ss, Drupal Developer
kidronlewis, Project Manager
On Drupal.org for 2 years 11 months
ejarrell, Marketing Specialist
On Drupal.org for 2 years 5 months
kidronicus, Project Manager
On Drupal.org for 2 years 4 months
On Drupal.org for 3 years 4 months
Contributor to Commerce Separate Capture
Chi, Drupal developer
captjanko, Project Manager
On Drupal.org for 1 year 3 months
bmaples78, Account Executive
On Drupal.org for 1 year 4 months