This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
AbleOrganizer is a community engagement platform. It is designed as a platform for conducting effective outreach and advocacy efforts through your Drupal website.
Outreach and advocacy
This distribution comes with a number of pre-configured outreach and advocacy tools. Each one can be enabled / disabled within your website. You can use the tools included in the platform to create your own interesting tools for engagement.
- Event Management
- Volunteer management
Constituent relationship management
Each feature in this platform integrates directly with the underlying CRM system. This consolidates activity on your site into 360-degree views of contact information that can be tracked over time.
- Contact, activity and relationship tracking
- Contact matching and deduplication
- Contact-to-user integration
- Reports, charts and graphs
This platform is designed to support ongoing campaign optimization efforts. The web-based administrative interface is streamlined to automate most tasks around data collection.
- Drag-and-drop report and record customization
- Drag-and-drop form builder
- Support for offline data entry
Brought to you by
This platform is 100% open source and was made possible through generous contributions of ideas and code from progressive and open-source communities. Built by your friends at Trellon.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 71 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,667
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.