I am getting following error after entering database configuration and click "Save & Continue".
Fatal error: Interface 'Drupal\Core\Entity\Schema\DynamicallyFieldableEntityStorageSchemaInterface' not found in G:\xampp\htdocs\drupal8\core\lib\Drupal\Core\Entity\Sql\SqlContentEntityStorage.php on line 44
Caching is turned off on my site, but the table cache_render grows to an enormous size (up to 800mb).
Then I tried turned off caching for all views, and blocks.
But the next day the table size increases to several hundred megabytes, although the site collected a maximum of a few hundred pages.
What else can be done to the base is not increased so much in size?
I have drupal 7 and 8 up and running. Trying to follow this PDF tutorial https://groups.drupal.org/node/464533 to install another instance of Drupal 7 and failing at Step 8: Provision the new Drupal Site
drush @master si standard -y
Could not find the alias @master
I have tracked down where I believe VDD is setting the aliases:
It appears to be a template that is filled by something else.
Updating to Drupal 7.42 caused my production server to show a Error 500. The staging server, using pretty much the same setup, didn't show any problems. I suppose the issue comes from some setting the user administration tool expects and sets, but nevertheless, it's been the first Drupal update which caused a major issue.
Just in case you're going to update your site: save your existing .htaccess file and copy it back in place if the server freaks out.